Gosh, it feels like the actors have been through a junket or three at this point! Here’s a few more interviews that have popped up onto our radar in the last couples of days:
- Terrific Alfie Allen interview from DIY, which touches on the story Nikolaj Coster-Waldau recently revealed regarding the competition between him, Richard Madden, and Kit Harington to look their best for their shirtless scene in “Winter is Coming”... and an interesting thing about a “Luke Skywalker” thing he asked George about. Hrm, wonder what that could have been… Also, he hints that he may have auditioned for the Viserys role!
- And Alfie again, via Hey You Guys.
- Hey You Guys also has the lovely Michelle Fairley on board to chat with—some interesting thoughts on her character and her role this season.
- And there’s a couple with Kit Harington, from Hey You Guys and Access Hollywood, who has a big series of exclusive interviews going right now.
- A terrific interview from the LA Times Blog with executive producer/writer Dan Weiss. Lots of good stuff here, including one of the things I’ve always wondered about: what sort of lessons from the first season have they carried to the second season? He provides one of them, and it sounds quite reasonable.
And last, but never least, here’s Nikolaj Coster-Waldau with MSN, discussing the series and his role. Looks like this was from last week, after the cast saw the first two episodes of the series in London:
Posted at 14:09 CET by Elio
Cast and Crew