This has been a pretty busy week for news on all fronts Game of Thrones, so we thought we’d write up one of our irregular recaps for those who fear they have missed something of interest.
- Interviews seemed to be the order of the day yesterday, as Blastr published an interview with GRRM and we published our first interview with a member of the cast, John Bradley-West (Samwell). There’s more of those to come, to
- Perhaps the biggest news of all was the release of the official poster. Gorgeous.
- The Maester’s Path had its second link unveiled; our post provides a few tips, if you’re still struggling with it. Steve Coulson of Campfire, the transmedia entertainment company that put this together for HBO, has hinted that there’ll be some amazing further links in weeks to come.
- My Belfast set visit reports have concluded. Here’s an index of links to the various parts. Keep an eye out, in the next few days I’ll be adding a handful of additional, unpublished pictures to our gallery that HBO’s kindly given us permission to post.
- Details of the first episode were recently released via HBO, revealing the title of “Winter is Coming” and an apparent 62 minute run time. Via Spoiler TV, the second episode title was revealed: “The Kingsroad”.
- March 21st will see new Game of Thrones content—introductory pieces introducing the rival families, a look behind the scenes, and more—on HBO On Demand.
- HBO Central Europe has finally confirmed that all the countries it covers will be airing Game of Thrones on April 18th. You can check our up-to-date international air date listing to see if we know anything for your country.