Application for Restricted Non-CGed Characters
- How much MU*ing experience do you have? Please note what games you have played on, any characters you have played for a significant amount of time on said games, and what type of codebase (MUSH, MUX, MOO, MUD, etc) these games use. At least 1 year of MU*ing experience is required, and MUDing experience will generally not be considered enough on its own.
- Which books in the A Song of Ice and Fire series have you read? You must have read at least one book in the series, and preferably more. In particular, certain concepts may require that the player has read more than this.
- While there are no specific requirements in terms of hours of play per week that we expect from Restricted characters, we do expect more regular activity from those than from Open characters. We also expect players of Restricted characters to show more initiative in terms of creating roleplay and proposing plots and we expect them to be good examples for other players. Do you feel comfortable with these requirements?
Please provide a reasonably detailed concept for your character, taking into account any pre-existing information about the character as well as the relevant IC history, by answering the questions below and adding any other relevant information. For Restricted characters the Admin are particularly keen to see concepts that can generate roleplay for other players and that allow the player of the Restricted character to set a good example and be a roleplay leader.
- What kind of person is your character?
- What were the key formative experiences for your character?
- What kind of role do you see for your character on the game?
- What are your character's long and short term goals and chief motivations?