Application for Limited Non-CGed Characters
- How much MU*ing experience do you have? Please note what games you have played on, any characters you have played for a significant amount of time on said games, and what type of codebase (MUSH, MUX, MOO, MUD, etc) these games use. At least 1 year of MU*ing experience is required, and MUDing experience will generally not be considered enough on its own.
- Which books in the A Song of Ice and Fire series have you read? You should have read at least the first three novels and preferably more. In particular, certain concepts may require that the player has read the whole series.
- While there are no specific requirements in terms of hours of play per week that we expect from Limited characters, we do expect more regular activity from those than from Open characters. We also expect players of Limited characters to show more initiative in terms of creating roleplay and proposing plots and we expect them to be good examples for other players. Do you feel comfortable with these requirements?
Please provide a detailed concept for your character, taking into account any pre-existing information about the character as well as the relevant IC history, by answering the questions below and adding any other relevant information. For Limited characters the Admin are particularly keen to see concepts that can generate roleplay for other players and that allow the player of the Limited character to set a good example and be a roleplay leader.
- What kind of person is your character?
- What were the key formative experiences for your character?
- What kind of role do you see for your character on the game?
- What are your character's long and short term goals and chief motivations?
4) Probationary Period
- If you have not played actively on Blood of Dragons for at least 3 months and you are not known to the Admin from another game, the initial approval will be for a probationary period of 3 months during which you will be expected to send in some logs of your roleplay on Blood of Dragons to the Admin.