Application for Limited CGed Characters
- How much MU*ing experience do you have? Please note what games you have played on, any characters you have played for a significant amount of time on said games, and what type of codebase (MUSH, MUX, MOO, MUD, etc) these games use. At least 1 year of MU*ing experience is required, and MUDing experience will generally not be considered enough on its own.
- Which books in the A Song of Ice and Fire series have you read? You should have read at least the first three novels and preferably more. In particular, certain concepts may require that the player has read the whole series.
- While there are no specific requirements in terms of hours of play per week that we expect from Limited characters, we do expect more regular activity from those than from Open characters. We also expect players of Limited characters to show more initiative in terms of creating roleplay and proposing plots and we expect them to be good examples for other players. Do you feel comfortable with these requirements?
Please provide a detailed write-up of your view of and your plans for the character, based off the information already in the +CDB, by answering the questions below and adding any other relevant information. For Limited characters the Admin are particularly keen to see ideas that can generate roleplay for other players and that allow the player of the Limited character to set a good example and be a roleplay leader.
- Why did you choose this character?
- How would you describe what this character is like?
- What do you think you want to do with this character?
4) Probationary Period
- If you have not played actively on Blood of Dragons for at least 3 months and you are not known to the Admin from another game, the initial approval will be for a probationary period of 3 months during which you will be expected to send in some logs of your roleplay on Blood of Dragons to the Admin.