Learn about notable events that have occurred throughout the Seven Kingdoms in recent years in this year-by-year chronicle. For years preceding the start of the game at the beginning of 158 AC, information is scarcer, but players are invited to submit entries for important events from their backgrounds.
- 140 AC: A hastilude at Storm’s End.
- 141 AC: A tourney at Gulltown and ensuing violence.
- 145 AC: The death of the Master of Coin.
- 148 AC: Tourneys at Highgarden and Stonehelm.
- 149 AC: A tourney at Rosby.
- 151 AC: A tourney on Oakenshield.
- 153 AC: Tourneys at Riverrun.
- 154 AC: Tourneys at Pebble and Highgarden.
- 155 AC: A tourney in Lannisport.
- 156 AC: Tourneys at Fair Isle, Starfall, King’s Landing, Sandstone, and Lemonwood, as well as a wedding and tourney at Sunspear.
- 157 AC: A detailed chronicle of the conquest of Dorne, from Daeron’s ascension to the final push towards Sunspear.
- 158 AC: Sunspear and its aftermath, both in Dorne and King’s Landing.
- 159 AC: Efforts to pacify the Dornishmen continue, as the king returns to King’s Landing. A grand tourney takes place to celebrate the king’s great victory. Tensions in the city of King’s Landing due to the Dornishmen lead to violent riots.
- 160 AC: A guild tourney in King’s Landing, unrest in Vaith, and the results of Ser Lormon Buckler’s expedition into the kingswood.
- 161 AC: The year begins with turmoil in the realm, as King Daeron prepares to return to Dorne to put down the rebellion.
- 162 AC: A tourney in Highgarden, a feud, and the slow recovery of the king.
- 163 AC: Forthcoming
- 164 AC: Forthcoming